By Andrew Smith
Leap CEO, Patrick Fingles, Live on Cheddar!
What should customers expect from their contractors during a time like this? Can they expect anything?! Scroll down to hear Pat’s answer and how the home improvement industry has changed in recent months.
— Cheddar:cheese_wedge: (@cheddar) May 4, 2020
- How has the home improvement industry been impacted by the Covid-19?
- Why are the services leap offers to contractors so crucial during this pandemic?
- What should customers expect from their contractors during a time like this?
- What tips do you have for homeowners when they’re ready to start working on home service projects?
- How do you think Covid-19 will transform what people expect from their contractors at the end of the day?
- Do you see a lot of things we are doing right now sticking with us when this is over?
Leap is transforming the home services industry as the first complete point-of-sale application, digitizing every stage of the in-home sales process including estimating, financing, contracting and real-time communication. Created by veteran home services professionals, Leap’s application helps businesses eliminate errors and increase efficiency by simplifying and automating the day-to-day sales process. To learn more, click below.