By Andrew Smith
[Webinar] Grow Your Business Today with EnerBank USA and Leap
Leap and EnerBank USA announced a strategic partnership that gives home improvement contractors a competitive edge by including EnerBank payment options within Leap’s system. Leap customers now have one seamless application to build estimates and proposals and offer EnerBank payment options on home improvement projects.
“The Leap/EnerBank partnership will help remodeling contractors win more projects through this easy-to-use application. “We know that when contractors offer payment options for home improvement projects, they boost their close rate and grow average project sizes. Customers also win because they go from dream to plan to funding their projects in one easy process.”
– Charlie Knadler, CEO of EnerBank.
Steve Stencil, Founder & CTO Giving a Demo of the Leap App:
- Sending documents easily to homeowners
- The use of electronic price books instead of paper and pen
- Eliminating data entry and product inventory mistakes
- Setting pricing and promotions parameters for the sales team to control your margin
- Decreasing the time between the sales and production handoff
Leap is transforming the home services industry as the first complete point-of-sale application, digitizing every stage of the in-home sales process including estimating, financing, contracting and real-time communication. Created by veteran home services professionals, Leap’s application helps businesses eliminate errors and increase efficiency by simplifying and automating the day-to-day sales process. To learn more, click below.