By Andrew Smith
Leap Helped Triple Southwest Gutter’s Revenue
Bob Coons is the owner of Southwest Gutter, based out of Durango, Colorado. If you are not familiar with the area, it is a small city and Bob’s service territory is less than 50,000 people. Yet even in this limited market, Bob has managed to achieve immense success utilizing Leap.
“Leap has contributed to our 3x revenue growth over 4 years, while also contributing expense savings.”
– Bob Coons, Owner, Southwest Gutter
Features of Leap that Helped Bob
- Using Leap’s pricing and measure sheet automation, they increased their average job cost 3x
- Leap’s visual document features make presentations and contracts look very professional
- Completing and sending bids before they leave their customer’s driveway has saved time and improved their quality of life!
- Taking photos and adding sketches to the contract “Wow’s” their customers
Learn How Leap can Help You
This blog post reflects the opinions of the author and may or may not reflect the opinion of Leap (Leaptodigital.com).