By Danielle Basch
Exterior Remodelers Capture, Centralize, & Communicate Data
How to Increase Profitability During an Insurance Claim
Do you want to increase profitability on your insurance claim projects by adding more efficiency, fewer errors, and building a stronger sales system? Imagine having one digital location to communicate all the data captured during an insurance claim project.
The Leap platform puts estimating, financing, contracting, and communication tools in one place. Go digital with the country’s top insurance restoration contractors by calling 844-370-5327 or fill out the form. Leap centralizes data for homeowners, contractors, adjusters, and insurance companies.
How does Leap Capture, Centralize, and Transfer Data Collected During an Insurance Claim?
- Help homeowners file a claim.
- Assess damage and take measurements within Leap using our Company Cam and Hover integrations needed to be sent to the insurance company.
- Quickly generate photo and measurement reports directly within the web app and send the PDF to your insurance adjuster, homeowner, or office admin for safe keeping.
- Leap makes transferring all the data gathered easier because it is in one location.
- Keep all parties involved updated with progress on the claim.
- Send estimates, contracts, payments, and other communications digitally to increase the speed of the project through Leap.
See How You Can Increase Profitability with Leap at SRC Summitt
Date: January 23-25
Location: Irving, TX
Come visit Leap at the Storm Restoration Contracts (SRC) Summit on January 23-25 in Irving, Texas. Leap is an exterior remodeling software used as a tool to help contractors speed up the insurance claim process while giving homeowners a better experience. Increase profitability on your insurance claim projects by adding more efficiency, fewer errors, and build a stronger sales system with Leap today!
“What we’ve been able to create inside of Leap is we do a Hover, it automatically imports into my Leap. When I get in, I go to my customer I hit download. I download the click of a button. We now have five roofing systems. Good, better, best, plus two more variations, five different roofs including my insurance estimate my lifetime and quality, my Platinum roofing systems, all of them are based on cost my cost to produce I have a predictive margin built-in. And now my sales rep who doesn’t know how to do a takeoff has five different estimates to show their customer that are all truly dialed into one or 2% margin. It’s extremely accurate.”
-Daniel Young, Kingdom Roofing Systems
Leap is a point-of-sales software that takes multiple steps in your sales process and puts them in one digital resource. With Leap, you can pitch your company with updated marketing materials, pull aerial measurements into Leap to show how much material is needed, select products, present pricing packages, sign contracts, offer financing, and process payments ALL with the homeowner in a single appointment.
- Spending hours in spreadsheet hell
- Errors and Redundancies
- Losing Time or Missing Appointments