- Export Users – This feature will allow you to export an Excel file to view all users on one spreadsheet. This will pull active and inactive users.
- Local Storage adjustments for faster load times.
- Added support to reorder Appointment configurations.
- Users now list as “last name, first name” (ex. Smith, Bob).
- Identifiers can copy between documents on Documents.
- Added Date field mapping to Salesforce.
- Corrected issue with crashing on Credit Applications.
- Corrected layout issue on E-mail Links.
- Corrected issue with Credit Applications for clearing thumbnails.
- Corrected display issue with Credit Applications when moving/adding items to an application.
- Corrected issue with top navigation menu in Resources & Shared Resources.
- Corrected issue with Download Owens Corning not pulling data when chosen.
- Corrected issue when reordering Price Guide Options on new Measure Sheet Items.
- Corrected issue involving reordering items when Up-Charges are open.
- Corrected issue with moving Resource in and out of folders.
- Corrected e-mail address to come from “Leap”
- Corrected Salesforce issue with checkbox defaulting to True.
- Corrected issue with Packages changing to the incorrect order.
- Corrected issue with Dynamics on Secure Credit Applications.
- Download Soft-Lite now requires credentials prior to submitting.
- Active Columns now displays as a list to reflect each line from left to right.
- Misc spelling adjustments.