Leap iOS Application — 2.2.0
- Added functionality to delete Customers when swiping the customer to the left.
- Add ability to add callback into URL (for future release)
- Added stability improvements for PDF files.
- Corrected issue with price guide items being added in error on Estimates.
- Corrected issue with Saving as Copy taking you back to the Customer screen.
- Fixed crash when photos are in the additional details of an Up-Charge.
- Corrected issue with Dynamic input cells loading incorrect input types.
- Corrected issue with larger file size thumbnails on Price Guide Items.
- Corrected invalid URL issue with thumbnails.
- Corrected issue with Header disappearing in sections of the application.
- Fixed crash when switching offices while a section on Estimates is opened.
- Corrected issue where you cannot delete items in Estimates.
- Corrected issue with totals for Custom Packages not calculating correctly when swiped.
- Corrected issue where customers can proceed without having a State selected.
- Corrected issue when using negative values on Estimates.
- Corrected issue on smaller screens where switches were not storing values properly on GreenSky credit applications.
- Fixed typo when there is an error on loading an office.
- Fixed crash when sending a Secure Credit Application when the customer is not saved.
- Fixed crash when an additional detail that has a placeholder added before changing to photo cell type on dashboard tries to pull on the application.
- Improved search functionality to load more customers after the initial 30.
- Corrected issue when editing a package and it defaulted to the first package.
- Improved stability when pulling customer appointments from CRM.
- Fixed crash when pulling photos from iCloud library.
- Improved functionality of web browser for Credit Applications.
- Fixed crash where tapping a specific customer in completing uploads would not load the document properly.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Misc stability improvements.