Add Spouse to i360 Appointment
Available in: Leap Pro, Leap Premium, and Leap EnterpriseTo pull over the Spouse or secondary customer name from i360 to your Leap appointments you need to configure the appointment query under Workflow > CRM and Appointments. To do so first use the i360 secondary customer name field or API name i360__Prospect_Secondary__c. Enter this in the query after the word SELECT and followed by a comma. This will instruct Leap to pull over the secondary customer name. Next you need to specify where this Salesforce/i360 API name should map to in Leap.
- Click the button.
- Enter an App Title. (I.e. Customer Spouse Name or Secondary Customer Name)
- Enter i360__Prospect_Secondary__c as the Salesforce API Name.
- Select Text|Picklist as the Salesforce Data Type.
- Select Spouse First and Last Name as the Map To field.
- Switch the Display switch.
This article is for Dashboard 3.0. Click here to view the help article for version 2.9.