Available Contacts compiles a list of users’ contact information available in the account.
This is typically used for a list of Sales Managers. Available Contacts appear when users of the Leap app tap on the Available Contacts tab located on the main menu. Users in this group have the ability to Go Available or Go Unavailable.
Setting Up Available Contacts
- In your Leap Dashboard, navigate to Company Settings on the left-hand green menu.
- Click Available Contacts.
- Check the box next to the user you want to make available.
Viewing On the App
To view Available Contacts on the app:
- Click Available Contacts on the left-hand menu.
- Click the user you want to contact.
- If you want to change your status to ‘Go Unavailable’ or ‘Go Available’, simply click the command on the bottom of the screen.