Available in: Leap Pro, Leap Premium, and Leap EnterpriseBecause formulas are not able to be used with dynamic cells, we need to use a switch for pricing changes on contracts. The below example is adding a 10% additional fee.
- Add a Line Item.
- In the title, add the name of the fee. In this example, “10% Fee.”
- Change the cell type to “Switched.”
- Under Settings, set the “On” value to 1.1 and the “Off Value” to 1. 1.1 is the value we will multiply the total by to get the 10% increase. If you want a 25% increase, you would set the “On” value to 1.25 for example.
- Set the identifier for this cell. For example “discount”.
- Add another Line Item.
- Change this cell type to Formula Currency by clicking Settings > Cell type.
- Click settings then formula, and multiply the identifier set up in step 5 (for example distance) by the identifier for total price. This should already exist within your contract. For example [totalprice]*[discount].
This article is for Dashboard 3.0. Click here to view the help article for version 2.9.