Get Salesforce / i360 Object Fields
If you are using Salesforce or i360, you will need Object Fields in order to successfully integrate i360 with Leap. These Object Fields are located in a specific place in your Salesforce Account.
To access these fields:
- In your Salesforce/i360 Account, click Setup.
- Under the menu item ‘Build’ on the left side, open up Create.
- Click Objects.
- Once you are in the Custom Objects page, click Appointment.
- The API Name under ‘Custom Object Definition Detail’ is what you will put as your Object Class Name in Leap. This is the Salesforce Object ID the Results will be sent to. (i.e. i360__Appointment__c).
- Under ‘Custom Fields & Relationships’ is where you will find the API Name. These are the Salesforce Fields that you put in your Results settings.
For more information on how to set up the Salesforce/i360 integration with Leap, please see Salesforce / i360.