If you have an Ingage Presentation you can open it directly from the Resources section in the SalesPro app by using Deep Links
Both the SalesPro app and the Ingage app need to be installed on your iPad for this integration to work.
Set up Ingage Presentations in SalesPro
- Login to your SalesPro Dashboard.
- Open Resources.
- Add New.
- Change Resource Type to Ingage.
- Add a Name. Add a thumbnail.
- Select the desired Offices.
- Switch to Ingage —
- In Ingage, copy the Deep Link for the desired presentation.
- Switch back to SalesPro —
- Paste the Deep Link into the Ingage Deep Link Id field. Note, you only need the Id, here in bold in this example: ingage://applet/Zo2mH7u
- Click on Save.