Leap Secure Sign
Available in: Leap Pro, Leap Premium and Leap EnterpriseLeap Secure Sign allows contracts, proposals, and other documents to be sent to the customer remotely.
- Switch on Enabled.
- Select Leap Secure Sign from the Remote Signature Capture list.
- Enter a Subject for the Leap Secure Sign email. This will be the subject of the email the customer receives.
- Enter a File Name.
- You can use Placeholders in this field such as %customerName% and %date% to include pertinent information related to the job.
- In the example above “%customerName% %date% Agreement.pdf” would print as “John Smith 5/13/2019 Agreement.pdf”.
- Enter Carbon Copy recipients. This will be the email addresses of anyone that would need to receive a copy of each Leap Secure Sign email.
- Enter at least one Failure Recipient. This contact will be emailed in the event that the Leap Secure Sign fails to go through.
Using Leap Secure SignUsing Leap Secure Sign is as simple as generating a contract and hitting the sign button. There will be a Leap Secure Sign button on the bottom right of each Signature Capture. This allows individual signatures to be sent via Leap Secure Sign to different email addresses. This also provides the ability to sign a signature directly on the iPad and sign a signature with Leap Secure Sign on the same document. (Example: The main signer is available to sign in person, but the cosigner is not.) After the Leap Secure Sign button is pressed, a list of email addresses from the customer screen will be presented. Any email address can also be manually typed in.
Signing Leap Secure Sign Documents
- The Signor will receive an email to sign their document.
- Click Review Document to view and sign the document.
- Check I have read and agree to the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure box then click Begin E-Sign.
- Click the green Sign button, verify full name and initials are correct. The signor may choose to type, draw or upload their signature.
- Agree to use the electronic signature and click Sign.
- Press the green Sign and/or Initial buttons to finish signing the document and press Complete.
Note: There is a $5 fee for every Leap Secure Sign envelope sent out from Leap.