Mass Price Change
Available in: Leap Premium and Leap Enterprise only
This feature allows you to change the pricing of multiple items at once.
- In your Leap Dashboard, navigate to Pricing.
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Mass Price Change.
- In the same screen a white window will pop up. In the Operation drop-down, you will have the option to Divide, Multiply, Add or Subtract from the prices already in the price guide. You will then need to choose which category, sub category, and office you are editing. Once this is chosen, you will enter in the amount you are changing. For example, if you want to add 20% to your products, you will enter Multiply by 1.2.
- Click Done.
- You will receive an email confirming when this is complete.
It is highly recommended to export your price guide before making any mass price guide changes. This allows you to revert changes on re-import.
- Gives you the option to either Multiply, Divide, Add, or Subtract pricing
- Select which category of items you want to change
- Select which subcategory you want to change
- Select which offices these items are saved in
- Enter the amount you want to change the pricing by
- Include Up-charges
- Toggling this on will also change the pricing of your Up-charges in that category
To reverse a Mass Price Change simply perform the opposite math operation.
You can included or exclude Upcharges from the Mass Price Change by toggling on or off the Include Upcharges? switch.
This article is for Dashboard 3.0. Click here to view the help article for version 2.9.