New User Defaults
New User Defaults allow you to define settings that will be given to any new users added to your account. This will allow you to set these fields once and have them applied automatically to each new user you create.
- Additional Amount
- When turned on, any new users will have the specified amount added to their estimate.
- Submit Credit Apps
- When turned on, each new user will have permissions to submit credit applications. (Leap currently integrates with GreenSky, Service Finance, Fortiva, and Foundation Finance. However, you can add a generic credit application for other lenders. Contact Leap for details.)
- When turned on, this button sets each new user’s account to active. It is recommended to always leave this ON.
- License Number
- Some states require sales representatives to have a license number. Adding a value to this field will provide each new user with a specified value as their License Number (see Placeholders for where this field can be used).
- Search Estimates
- You can limit how long a user can find saved estimates. The value you select will allow any new users to search estimates created within the specified time range.