Rehashed Appointments (1.9.0 and prior)
This article is for Versions 1.9.0 and prior.
Available in: Leap Pro and Leap PremiumYou may run into a situation where a buyer does not want to commit to a sale on your first visit. Because you are pulling the appointment over to your Leap calendar through your CRM, the No Sale result will apply to this appointment. When you return for another appointment at the later time, follow along below.
- Create a brand new appointment in your CRM and assign that to your sales rep.
- When the sales rep arrives at the appointment, click Customer and search for the old estimate.
- Click Done.
- In the top right, click Tools and Copy.
- Click Clear in the bottom left hand corner, then Clear on the popup.
- Click Customer and open the newly made appointment brought over by your CRM and click Done
- Tap Tools and Paste