Some plans may have a limit on the number of entriesResources allow you to add files to the Leap app that users can access. Supported file types include PDF, PowerPoint and EPUB (iBooks), URLs, Video (MOV or MP4) and Audio files (WAV or MP3). To add files to your resources section, navigate to the Resources section of the Leap dashboard website.
Resources are limited to a 100MB file size.
Add New ResourceTo add a new resource first navigate to the Resources section and click the New button. You will be presented with a view to upload a new resource.
- Resource Type
- The type of file being uploaded. Options include:
- When uploading any PDF, PowerPoint, EPUB, Video (MOV or MP4), or Audio file (WAV or MP3).
- When you would like to specify a website to be bookmarked inside of Leap.
- When you would like to create a folder to nest other resources in.
- Display Name
- The name of the resource.
- Included Offices
- The Included Offices that can use the resource.
- The url to the website you’re trying to bookmark. Note: This field only appears when you select URL for Resource Type.
- The file you want to upload.
- Creates an index of tabs for lengthier documents. This acts like a table of contents allowing the user to skip to a section of the pdf document.
Add Tabs To PDF ResourceAdding tabs to a PDF resource allows users to flip to a specific page at the click of a button. This is useful for navigating PDF documents with many pages.
- To add tabs to a resource, first edit the resource.
- Click Add.
- Select a Page #.
- Enter a Tab Title