Sketch Pad Input Type
The Sketch Pad cell type allows many customizations. In this article, we will show you the many options available to you while using the Sketch Cell on the iPad.
To add a Sketch Cell, add a line item and click on Settings > Cell Type > Sketch.
You may also want to alter the height of the sketch pad by clicking Settings > Sketch Pad Height.
When adding a Sketch Cell to your document, you may also add a background photo. If your company needs a generic bathroom or roofing photo for example, you can hover over the Sketch Cell and upload a photo from your computer. When working on a document on your iPad, you are presented with the Sketch Pad with 8 options underneath.
- Pencil-This allows you to draw on in the area.
- Color picker- Choosing this option brings up a range of colors for you to use with the pencil.
- Eraser-You can choose a size of an eraser, and remove sections of the pencil sketch.
- Text- This allows text to be inputted to the sketch. Once the text is typed, you may use two fingers to make the text smaller, bigger and rotated.
- Picture –Clicking this brings up a menu to choose a picture on your iPad to input to the sketch pad. Once inserted, you may click, drag and resize with two fingers.
- Grid (#)-Leap can provide a grid pattern as a background. You may adjust the grid size in this menu as well.
- Undo-Removes the most recent changes made to the sketch.
- Trash can– Options to delete the whole sketch, photos, text or all.