Building an Estimate
- Add a Customer.
- Add Measure Sheet Items.
- Fill out the Additional Details.
- Add Upcharges (if applicable).
- Click Done.
- Result the Estimate.
Adding a New Customer
Note: Leap will not allow you to move forward with the estimate until you’ve put in a customer.
- On the menu, tap to begin.
- Click in the upper right hand corner to add a new customer.
- Add the customer’s information.
- Click .
Opening a Saved Estimate
- On the Estimates screen, tap to begin.
- Click on the customer search field in the top center of the screen.
- Type in the name you’d like to search for and click
- Click on the customer’s name.
- If you already have an estimate opened click to replace the current customer.
Adding a ProductOnce you’ve added a customer, now you can add your products to the estimate.
- Click on the Category of the measure sheet item you want to add.
- If you have a standard type category, simply type the quantity of the item on the given line. If you have a drill-down type Category, click to add the item.
- Tap on the measure sheet item to access Additional Details or Upcharges.
- To fill out Additional Details click . Please see Additional Details for more information.
- To add Upcharges, click to the tab. Please see Upcharges for more information.
- Click .
- Don’t forget to your estimate.
Resulting the EstimateYou can find the Results section inside of the Leap app by looking at the bottom right hand corner of the Estimates tab. Pressing the button will open the Results screen where you can select whether the Result of the appointment is a Sale or No-Sale. Both tabs will have a series of inputs that may be required or optional. Defaults for these are typically the Result of the lead, the last price offered/sale amount and any notes about the appointment. Please see Resulting an Appointment for more information.
For instructions on Versions 1.9.0 and prior, click here.