Building an Estimate
- Add a Customer.
- Add Measure Sheet Items.
- Fill out the Additional Details.
- Add Upcharges (if applicable).
- Click Done.
- Result the Estimate.
Adding a New Customer
Note: Leap will not allow you to move forward with the estimate until you’ve put in a customer.
- On the menu, tap to begin.
- Click in the upper right hand corner to add a new customer.
- Add the customer’s information.
- Click .
Opening a Saved Estimate
- On the Estimates screen, tap to begin.
- Click on the customer search field in the top center of the screen.
- Type in the name you’d like to search for and click
- Click on the customer’s name.
- If you already have an estimate opened click to replace the current customer.
Adding a ProductOnce you’ve added a customer, now you can add your products to the estimate.
- Click on the Category of the measure sheet item you want to add.
- If you have a standard type category, simply type the quantity of the item on the given line. If you have a drill-down type Category, click to add the item.
- Tap on the measure sheet item to access Additional Details or Upcharges.
- To fill out Additional Details click . Please see Additional Details for more information.
- To add Upcharges, click to the tab. Please see Upcharges for more information.
- Click .
- Don’t forget to your estimate.