By Danielle Basch
9 Key Takeaways from Leap’s Customer Advisory Board Q1 Meeting
Industry Trends & Insights from Leaders in the Home Improvement Space
As more home improvement professionals adopt technology to improve their businesses, there is a growing need for business owners to collaborate and share what’s working in their organizations. “One of the biggest benefits our members take away from each meeting is the opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other,” said Thomas Basch, Director of Business Development at Leap.
Each quarter’s top leaders in the home improvement space meet for Leap’s Customer Advisory Board to share trends they are seeing, the challenges they are facing, and the ideas for continued growth. In addition, they discuss the technology they are using and how the Leap platform helps and where it continues to add benefit.
Industry trends they discussed included:
- The importance of knowing your market share.
- Using creativity to fill positions and hire outside of the industry.
- How focusing on referral business can increase leads.
- The disruption of solar and strategies moving forward.
- Implementing a canvas-based operation and how to increase closing canvas leads.
- Reporting and tracking everything that happens inside the home with Leap.
- Leap Secure Sign benefits, use cases, and the remote customer experience.
- Price transparency with homeowners in Leap’s estimates.
- Utilizing text marketing to provide a better customer experience.
Advisory board members have partnered with Leap to manage appointments across one or several offices, create powerful dynamic contracts, customize reusable products, measure and diagram jobs, showcase digital presentations, offer secure credit and multiple financing options, and offer remote digital signatures.
Watch Advisory Board Member, Daniel Young’s Webinar with Leap:
Leap is a point-of-sales software that takes multiple steps in your sales process and puts them in one digital resource. With Leap, you can pitch your company with updated marketing materials, pull aerial measurements into Leap to show how much material is needed, select products, present pricing packages, sign contracts, offer financing, and process payments ALL with the homeowner in a single appointment.
- Spending hours in spreadsheet hell
- Errors and Redundancies
- Losing Time or Missing Appointments