By Ashish Sanal
How Do You Drive Culture & Community To Build Trust In Your Brand?
In this webinar Charles Antis will share how he became an inspirational business leader, championing social corporate responsibility so you can see success at your company.
Set yourself up for success in the new year by:
Meet the Speaker
Charles Antis, Founder and CEO of Antis Roofing & Waterproofing
A well-respected and widely known roofing expert, entrepreneur, and humanitarian, Charles has become one of the most trusted names in the roofing industry countrywide, as well as an inspirational business leader championing social corporate responsibility. Antis Roofing & Waterproofing celebrated its 30th Anniversary in 2019, or as Charles would say, “for over 30 years, we’ve been keeping HOA families safe and dry!”
Charles has served for over ten years on many national and local boards for well-known organizations including the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), where he co-initiated the national adoption of all 165 Ronald McDonald homes across the country. He is also a board member of The Roofing Alliance for Progress. Locally, Charles serves on the Orange County Habitat for Humanity (Habitat OC), through which Antis Roofing & Waterproofing has donated every roof installation of every home built by Habitat OC since 2009 – over $1M in “in-kind” donations, along with Eagle Roofing Products. Charles also serves the following organizations:
- Ronald McDonald House Orange County Board of Directors; Co-Chair of the Capital Campaign, raising over $8 million of the $12 million to double the size of the house; Chair of the Rock the Socks campaign
- California State University Fullerton Center for Leadership Board of Directors
- Orange County United Way Board of Directors and United 2 End Homelessness Executive Council
- OneOC External Advisory Board
Leap is a point-of-sales software that takes multiple steps in your sales process and puts them in one digital resource. With Leap, you can pitch your company with updated marketing materials, pull aerial measurements into Leap to show how much material is needed, select products, present pricing packages, sign contracts, offer financing, and process payments ALL with the homeowner in a single appointment.
- Spending hours in spreadsheet hell
- Errors and Redundancies
- Losing Time or Missing Appointments